Bamboo Kitchen Roll XXL "Washable"
Environmentally friendly, reusable, recyclable and washable bamboo household towels
- A kitchen roll consists of 20 bamboo towels with the dimensions "XXL" 29 x 40cm which can be easily pulled from the roll like conventional paper rolls.
- EcoPanda's bamboo products are reusable and replace single-use items as well as products made of wood or plastic.
- They are sustainable, environmentally friendly and the practical alternative to conventional cellulose household paper!
- Like normal kitchen paper, the towels are pulled from the roll and washed by hand or in the washing machine after use.
- Washing opens the bamboo fibers and the towels become even more absorbent and softer.
- Packaged and shipped plastic-free!
Bamboo is the fastest growing GRASS " not wood " and can grow up to 1 meter in a day.
Washable bamboo towels XXL "29cm x 40cm"
The bamboo cloths consist of 93% bamboo fibers and 7% PLA "(polylactic acid), also called polylactic acid, is obtained from renewable and natural raw materials such as corn". The bamboo comes from responsibly managed bamboo forests. No chemicals and no bleach are used for the bamboo towels. Fertilizers, pesticides and heavy machinery are also avoided for cultivation.
Reusable household paper made from bamboo fibers. Sustainable, versatile and replaces up to 60 paper towels . Protect the environment from deforestation and unnecessary waste! EcoPanda would like to make its contribution and help to reduce waste production and consciously fight against the waste of resources in everyday life. Due to the bush-like shape of the bamboo and its branched root systems, it can absorb extremely high amounts of CO². It produces approx. 35% more oxygen than a comparable area of trees, can be recycled and is biodegradable.
The reusable kitchen roll
- Each cloth can be washed and reused up to 100 times after use!
- The bamboo cloths are antibacterial, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial and can be used safely and easily on all surfaces.
- Can be used in wet or dry areas and suitable for: wiping, cleaning, dusting, cleaning windows, wiping dry and much more such as in the kitchen and bathroom etc..
- Never against paper towels ! The EcoPanda kitchen roll completely replaces the conventional, expensive and environmentally harmful paper towels. A kitchen roll consists of 20 towels that can be washed 100 times.
replaces up to
conventional paper rolls
Packaged and shipped plastic-free!
EcoPanda is your sustainable household paper. Don't just pay attention to the price and compare the size (29cm x 40cm) of other and similar bamboo towels on the market . You will receive a top bamboo cloth with approx. 25% more cleaning surface. The practical thing about our XXL bamboo cloth is that the bamboo cloth simply lies better in the hand and it is much easier to work with it. Test us now! If you don't like our bamboo cloth, which can be washed up to a hundred times, we will refund the full purchase price without ifs and buts.
Bamboo is the fastest growing grass “no wood” and can grow up to 1 meter in a day.
The bamboo towels are extremely absorbent, resilient and clean better than conventional paper towels.
It's that easy: Simply wash the bamboo cloths under the tap after use or wash them in the washing machine at a maximum of 40 degrees.
One roll of EcoPanda bamboo towels replaces around 60 rolls of conventional kitchen towels. Save money, space and help protect the environment!
EcoPanda bamboo towels are hard-wearing, highly absorbent and more durable than conventional household rolls. And they can be washed in the washing machine up to 100 times!
Bamboo fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial. The kitchen towels can be used safely and easily on all surfaces.
Why should we use bamboo paper?
Below are several reasons to buy and use bamboo products:
- Bamboo is a rapidly renewable raw material. Bamboo is the fastest growing plant species on earth, with some species growing more than a meter per day. Unlike trees, which take decades to recover from harvest, bamboo reaches maturity in 3 to 5 years or less and when pruned leaves the stem in the ground to germinate a new shoot and restart the growth process start.
- Bamboo thrives in depleted soils. In polluted areas where the rainforest has been cut down and burned, bamboo is one of the few plants that can easily grow and begin the process of returning nutrients to the soil. Bamboo also grows on mountain slopes and steep slopes where few other crops can grow.
- Bamboo is recyclable. Just like paper made from wood pulp, bamboo can be recycled to reduce our impact on the environment and further reduce our reliance on trees.
- Bamboo helps reduce soil erosion. The rhizomes (roots) of the bamboo plant branch out from the stem, which helps to protect the soil from erosion and to store valuable soil moisture. This also prevents the mud from choking rivers and streams and affecting aquatic life.
As more consumers seek environmentally sustainable products in everyday life, the advent of bamboo paper products in global markets offers us the opportunity to save our remaining hardwood forests and reduce the catastrophic environmental impact of deforestation and deforestation. As a very small retailer, we have been selling bamboo products for years and have taken note of the bamboo trend and are converting our warehouse to larger trading quantities under the new label "EcoPanda". In the near future we are planning to introduce further innovative products made of bamboo for various applications from our suppliers from * China, who have been known for years, to Switzerland
Bamboo is a plant that offers unlimited potential for the future. It offers us strength, sustainability, versatility and a green alternative.
* I am aware that the production country is not perfect. But it makes sense; since cultivation in Switzerland or Europe would make no sense for biodiversity etc.
No reviews found