Window set for smooth surfaces
The miracle cloths for windows and mirrors from Meve.
Clean windows and mirrors streak-free with the miracle cloths from Meve.
1 x 01.5.10 MEVE miracle cloth 40 x 40 cm blue.
1 x 02.6.20 MEVE miracle cloth 45 x 65 cm green
To clean windows and mirrors streak-free, there are some proven methods and tips:
- Use a microfiber cloth: these cloths are very effective in cleaning windows and mirrors, as they pick up dust and dirt and leave no lint.
- Use a solution of water and vinegar: Mix 1 part vinegar with 3 parts water in a spray bottle and spray the solution on the window or mirror. Use the microfiber cloth to wipe the surface.
- Use newspaper: this is a time-tested method that is still very effective. Crumple a piece of newspaper into a ball and use it to wipe the window or mirror.
- Clean on an overcast day: avoid cleaning on a sunny day, as the sun will make the cleaner dry faster and leave streaks. Instead, wait for a cloudy day.
- Clean in circular motions: Wipe the window or mirror in circular motions to ensure that all streaks are removed.
- Avoid excessive moisture: Be careful not to use too much detergent or water, as this can cause streaks. Less is often more.
With these tips, you should be able to clean your windows and mirrors without streaks.
Don't hesitate to call us with any questions.
Your Meve Team.
No posts found